Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Puppy Post!


Hello all,

This week I have decided to put down the book I have been caught up in and get myself into the craft room! I hope you enjoy this card I created. For this one, I was going for quick and simple! I used a simple color scheme and used the Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge for the layout inspiration! For this card, the image of the cute puppy and "Ruff day?" stamp were from Stampin' up's Ruff Day set of 6! The ribbon was something I found from a dollar rack and the little bone shaped paper clip I found in my collection of embellishments! I love anything dealing with puppies so when I found that Our Creative Corner was having a challenge to use "pets" to be used as the theme of a project, I jumped at the opportunity! Make sure to check out some of these great challenges!

Thanks for checking out my creation this week!


3 comments: